The answer to this question has become a little more complicated in the past few years as some people want only digital versions while others choose the classic physical print format. Which ever version you choose, please make sure to archive your pictures appropriately, whether that be: making an album, getting prints, getting a DVD or saving them to an external hard drive or cloud storage.
I always encourage people to have prints or an album made (something that doesn’t require electricity to view) of their special day, so they will be able to view them their entire lifetime! All of these are services and products that I offer through JSP if you choose.
That said, the following is how I can get your pictures to you:
- High Resolution and web sized digital files (.JPG) on a CD, DVD or USB drive
- High Resolution and web sized digital files (.JPG) direct download from our online gallery
- Physical print/proofs (usually 4x6s) – extra charge (includes all digitals)
- Print packages – price depends on package (includes all digitals)
- Photo album or book – price depends on book size and pages (includes all digitals)
Please note: prices on my website are for photo session ONLY. (Including basic editing of all photos).